5 Minute Organizing Tip: Medicine Cabinet




Our medicine cabinet is in our kitchen, in a shared cabinet with our coffee mugs. We also keep some medicine upstairs in our linen closet. It was hard to keep track of what we had in the house and of course when you needed something like Advil, you'd find that we were out of that but we had 4 bottles of Nyquil. So I cleared all the medicine from the cabinet and threw out the many that were expired. I had these plastic containers around the house so I decided to use them. I separated the medicine into 4 categories: 

1. Pain & Eyes

2. Allergies & Stomach

3. Cough & Cold

4. Kids Meds

Then I created labels for each with my chalk pen and chalkboard labels from Michaels. I put the items into their appropriate container and put them back in the cabinet. 

Now it's much easier to access the right medicine at the right time. 




BEFORE



Comments