5 Minute Organizing Tip: Under the Kitchen Sink

 



If you are like me, bottom cabinets are so hard to keep organized. It's so easy to just toss stuff in the back and hope you can get to it when you need it. I decided to take everything out of the cabinet so I could decide how to organize it better. 

What I did: 
  • Cleared out the clutter: Ex: I had two almost empty bottles of Windex so I consolidated them into one, saving some room.
  • Got rid of the trash bag boxes: instead leaving the rolls accessible so space was saved and I knew when I was running low
  • Bought two containers: iDesign 16" x 8" clear cabinet bins from Bed Bath & Beyond
    • Dish detergent, sponges and trash bags
    • Cleaning products, rinse aid
Since the cabinet has limited space due to the fire extinguisher and the pipes, I kept out the stuff I used most often - dish detergent, dishwasher detergent and Windex. 

So far this new system is working! 



BEFORE

Comments