PARTY RECAP: Jake & the Neverland Pirates 5th Birthday Party

For my son's 5th birthday, he requested a Jake & the Neverland Pirates themed party. So of course I got creative and made it happen. 

I found cupcakes on Pinterest that had light blue icing with goldfish (I mentioned them in an earlier blog post as I made them for my son's class last summer). However I decided to give the cupcakes a pirate twist and I stuck a chocolate gold coin in each and the kids loved them. 

I put Rolos in baggies for the "Pirate Treasure" favor. I had found plastic bottles on Amazon and I was hoping to put M&Ms in them, but the opening wasn't wide enough. I didn't want to waste a great find, so I put rainbow sprinkles in each and wrapped a pirate ribbon around each and attached a matching favor tag. I found Jake activity books at the dollar store for each kid. Then I decorated the table with beaded necklaces and gold coins to show off our treasure. The party was a success! 

On my son's actual birthday, I decided to forego cupcakes since his teacher preferred the kids didn't eat too many sweets. Instead I bought some pirate booty and filled paper cups with some, put Jake stickers on the cups wrapped them in cellophane. These were a big hit as well! 












Comments

  1. Superb birthday party!! I am in love with the adorable party favors here. They are just elegant. For my son’s birthday party at one of San Francisco event venues I want to arrange cars themed party because he loves it and will be really happy to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment