PARTY RECAP: Zoo Birthday Party

We decided to have my son Aiden's 3rd birthday party at the zoo. I was really excited about this theme but I knew I had to go easy with the decorations since the party was only 2 hours and we had to fit in pizza, cake, a train ride and walking around the zoo. I created the invite and thank you card with cute Rainforest art I purchased from MyGrafico. I made cupcake toppers, centerpieces and a banner. I also did water bottle labels but I never got around to putting them on the water (did I mention I had just fractured my foot the week before so I was in an air cast and 7 months pregnant!). I decided to give out Zookeeper Boxes for the goody bags. I created personalized labels for the boxes, M&M favors and toppers for bags I filled with animal crackers. In each zookeeper box were animal crackers, goldfish, animal stickers and binoculars. I also gave each child a safari hat and I had animal masks that they could color. The kids had a great time and my son LOVED that he got to go on a train ride around the zoo with his friends.
 
Our zoo collection can be found at
















Comments