Baseball Wedding

Jenn and Chris wanted to have a baseball themed wedding and it was so much fun to work on these designs. They are huge Phillies fans so we stuck with a red, white and blue theme to match the Phillies logo. I created the baseball-shaped wedding invitation with a baseball reply card. The 4 page program resembled a game program and listed all of the wedding party as players and the ceremony was broken up into innings. The rehearsal dinner invitation was a game ticket. I created toppers for the baggies of peanuts and Hershey Kisses that were put into the hotel bags for guests. But my two favorite things were the place cards and table numbers. I had come up with the idea to do tickets as place cards and baseball cards as centerpieces. To give them a personal touch, I had the bride and groom give me pictures of them at ages 1-15 years and we used them at the corresponding table numbers. Then the rest of the tables had pictures of the couple together. It was a fantastic wedding!

All of the baseball wedding products can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/partyflairdesigns?section_id=10196256
 



 








 
 
 

Comments